DR3 Y3 LAUNCH CONSUMER EXPERIENCE
ABBREVIATED TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Promotion Period: 24/03/2023 – 30/04/2023. Entry is open to Australian Residents aged 18 yr+. Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase DR3 the 3rd and sign up to the database at: https://www.sthugo.com/dr3-au-newsletter. Multiple entries per person. The prize is a tasting of DR3 at St Hugo Winery wit Daniel Ricciardo, followed by a lunch at St Hugo’s award-winning restaurant and a 2hrs scenic drive around the Barossa for the winner and 2 travelling companions, valued at $6,600. The Winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random on 01/05/2023 at 12pm. The Winner will be notified by email on the day of the draw. The Promoter’s decision is final & no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter is Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty Ltd (ABN 75 007 870 046) of 167 Fullarton Rd, Dulwich SA 5065 Ph: (08) 8131 2400. Full T&Cs at https://www.sthugo.com/trade-promo.
DR3 Y3 LAUNCH CONSUMER EXPERIENCE
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Schedule to Terms & Conditions
To enter the Promotion Period, entrants must
complete the following steps during the Promotional
a) Purchase a bottle of DR3 the 3rd on VNTNR
https://www.vntnr.co/shop?winery=DR3 and sign up to the VNTNR database
at checkout AND
b) Share a post on their Instagram account using
the hashtag #WinWithDR3.
1x Winner will be chosen at random at the end of the
Entrants who are already signed up to the VNTNR
database must enter using the same email address
attached to their account
Multiple entries permitted
Ø Return economy airfares from the winner’s nearest airport to Adelaide for the winner and 2 friends
Ø Return airport transfers from Adelaide Airport to Barossa Valley for 3
Ø 2 nights accommodation at 4-star accommodation in 3 rooms.
Ø Return accommodation transfers from the hotel to the St Hugo Wine lab and restaurant.
Ø Wine tasting session of DR3 with Daniel Ricciardo in the St Hugo Wine lab.
Ø Lunch for 3 at St Hugo’s award-winning restaurant.
Ø 2hrs scenic drive around the Barossa.
Total Prize Value
Approved Notification Method
Prize Delivery Method
Prize Delivery Date
Within 2 days of the draw
Re-Draw Notification Method
· The winner and their guests for travel must be aged 18 years or over.
· Travel must be taken within 12 months of prize notification.
· If the winner or their nominated guests for travel are unavailable on unwilling to travel on the dates required by the Promoter to coincide with this event, the winner will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
· Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
· Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
· Travelers may depart from the same or different airport but must depart from and return to the same departure point, eg if traveling from Sydney, must return to Sydney, if traveling from Melbourne, must return to Melbourne.
· Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
· The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
· Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
· Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
· The winner may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in.
· Winner and their travel companions are responsible for meeting all travel and health requirements for any interstate/overseas travel. It is the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companions to check with all government health authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, expenditure or inability to travel as a consequence of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner and their travelling companions.
· The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any of the destinations or events forming part of the prize. It is the sole responsibility of winner to check government advisories and/or conditions regarding the safety and situation of any such destinations.
If the prize cannot be provided as intended due to any COVID 19 related restrictions or guidelines, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize in lieu.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information provided will only be used for the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions.Any questions, comments or complaints from entrants should be directed to the Promoter at the address listed below and not to Facebook Inc.By entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to release and indemnify and keep indemnified Facebook Inc. from and against all liability and forever forego and abandon all rights and causes of action against Facebook Inc. arising as a result of the Promoter conducting this promotion.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information provided will only be used for the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions.Any questions, comments or complaints from entrants should be directed to the Promoter at the address listed below and not to Instagram LLC. By entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to release and indemnify and keep indemnified Instagram LLC. from and against all liability and forever forego and abandon all rights and causes of action against Instagram LLC. arising as a result of the Promoter conducting this promotion.
The winner must confirm their eligibility to be awarded the prize, and to attend on the nominated date(s), within three (3) days of being successfully notified by the Promoter, otherwise that winner’s entry will be deemed invalid.
Promoter Contact Number
Ph: +61 2 8874 8822
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid. For the avoidance of doubt the Schedule to the Terms & Conditions forms part of these conditions.
- Entry is open to Eligible Entrants. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion; and any manufacturer/retailer activating the promotion and the management of their benefiting organisations are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must, complete the Entry Mechanism during the Promotion Period.
- The Entry Limit applies to entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be submitted in the manner required and received by the Promoter during the promotional period. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Promotion commences at the Commencement Time on the Commencement Date and closes at the Close Time on the Close Date. The draw will take place at the Nominated Business at the Draw Time (local time) on the Draw Date. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in the value of a prize between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. All warranty claims in respect of the prizes must be directed towards the applicable manufacturer and not the Promoter.
- The Winner will be notified in writing by the Approved Notification.
- Prizes will be delivered to winners by the Prize Delivery Method by the Prize Delivery Date. The Promoter and its agents associated with this promotion take no responsibility for a prize (or part of a prize) damaged or lost in transit (if relevant).
- The Promoter encourages the responsible use of the Prize(s), in accordance with applicable State legislation.
- If for any reason a prize, or any part of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part thereof) for an alternative prize to the same value of the original prize value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- Entrants must only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner(s) to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm their identity, age, residency, eligibility to enter and claim a prize and any information submitted by the entrant in entering the promotion before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the winning entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, that winner’s entry will become invalid. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The prize(s) will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the relevant prize will be forfeited and no substitute will be offered.
- If there is no Prize Winner or the Prize Winner cannot be found, the Promoter will publish it.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary (including a second chance draw) at the same place as the original prize draws on Re-Draw Date at the Re-Draw Time (AEST) in order to distribute any prizes forfeited or unclaimed by that time in respect of those draws, subject to any written directions given under applicable State legislation.
- The Winner(s) of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by the Approved Notification. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of any unclaimed prize draws will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Where applicable, the Promoter reserves the right to request that the prize winner of any of their companions obtain certification from a medical professional that they are in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. If the prize winner or any of their companions is unable to provide such certification, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the prize winner or any of their companions to take part in any or all aspects of the prize.
- No compensation will be payable if a winner, or their companions (if applicable) are unable to use any element of the prize as stated for whatever reason, including refusal of entry or ejection from the date locations or participation in certain activities for health, age, behaviour or safety reasons. Any part of a prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited.
- Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred; or (f) use or taking of a prize by an entrant, a winner, or their Travelling Companion/s.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
- Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
- Right to verify: The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive or inappropriate in any way or that the Promoter considers, in its sole discretion, to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will be considered ineligible. The decision to accept or reject an entry is at the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- Dispute: If any dispute arises about the conduct of the promotion or the claiming of the prize, the claimant may give written notice to the Promoter giving details of the nature of the dispute and the circumstances giving rise to the dispute. The Promoter will attempt in good faith to reach a settlement as soon as possible. Should agreement not be reached and if the parties agree, they will refer the dispute for mediation.
- Caution: any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- Consent: As a condition of entering this promotion, entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a draw (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The winner(s) agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to this promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and their Travelling Companions, if applicable) may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
- All entries are subject to the Special Conditions.
- The Promoter supports responsible consumption and recommends that alcohol be enjoyed in moderation.
- The Promoter is Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty Ltd (ABN: 75 007 870 046) of 167 Fullarton Road Dulwich SA 5065. The Promoter can also be contacted at the Promoter Contact Number.